Expose your feet weather a.k.a. summer, is right around the corner, which means time to get those feet sexy sandal ready. If you've neglected your feet all winter, don't fret, we have natural solutions you can do at home to get your feet right.
1) First soak your feet in warm water with about a tablespoon or more of Choiselle's Lavender Bath & Body Oil for about 5-7 minutes.
2) Take a pumice stone and scrub all the dead skin from the bottom of your feet especially the heel. Don't scrub too vigorously, you don't want to hurt yourself (it helps if this is done by someone else like your significant other, ladies, don't be afraid to put him to work and same goes to you fellas)
3) Dry your feet and massage neem oil into the cuticle and nail bed of your toes. Neem oil stops nails from splintering and peeling. It also moisturizes, nourishes, and heal dry, ragged torn cuticles. Neem oil doesn't have the most pleasant smell but don't be discourage cause it works really well. You can mask the smell by mixing it with lavender or eucalyptus essential oil
4) Apply a generous amount of our Lavender Body Butter or shea butter on your feet and wrap it with plastic wrap and cover with organic cotton socks and sleep overnight.
5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 for a week and you'll see a huge difference in the softness and texture of your feet.
Keep in mind, this is not only just for women, men you can do this as well. You'll be surprise how happy your woman will be! ;-)